Friday, March 26, 2010

she showed me the light[[brianna saban]]

a few years ago i was browsing a friends pictures and came across a wedding. the pictures were remarkable! frantically i searched up and down the net to see who she was... this person that gave me a new path... i didnt find very much at the time--- but months and months later, never forgetting her name, i once again googled: "Brianna Saban"

... there she was, her blog and an inspiration for me for years to come. i have looked to her for guidance, support and knowledge during my never ending strive in the photog business and she never once has turned me away! this post is a "Thank you" to her for helping in visions ive had and putting up with my countless questions!

u will always be in my heart, and the 1st photog i recommend! :)
xoxo, Feliz

here are a few of my faves...http://www.briannasaban.com/index2.php


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!
    you are so dang sweet miss felize!!!!!!

    i am so so honored that you would post this.

    thank you for the love, sister.

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete